Drug Resistance Build-Up
“Novel Antimicrobials” having minimal “Drug Resistance Build-Up”
for the treatment of infections caused by drug resistant pathogens.
Develop Novel Antimicrobials
Drug Resistance Build-Up"
Become a leading
in Infection Control
Daarsh Innovations has developed a Novel Antimicrobial Platform Technology.
It has proven >99.99% efficacy against fungal organisms including Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, as well as against a number of bacterial pathogens listed by:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- ESKAPE Program as drug-resistant or multi-drug resistant such as:
- Multi Drug Resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa (MDR PA)
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E.coli)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Carbapenem Resistant E. Coli
At Daarsh Innovations, we are driven by the passion
to develop simple yet innovative solutions.
We understand the potential of our efforts and how it could bring substantial improvement in the lives of patients suffering from
infections caused by drug resistant pathogens.
The successful development of the breakthrough
Antimicrobial Technology Platform has kept team’s spirit and energy high. Every success – small or large – motivates us
further to fuel our R&D efforts.